Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My Experience at the City of Bones Cast Signing

Today I attended the City of Bones cast signing at Hot Topic in Miami, FL.
The cast members who were there were Lily Collins, Jamie Campbell Bower, and Kevin Zegers.

Since some people wanted to know about my experience from the signing I figured why not?

(From my instagram- michypz)
Click the jump for the full story and more.
Poster Giveaway details at the end.


My friends and I had been one of the first people in line. The signing took place inside the store. 
We were told by workers that we weren't allowed to take photos but Kevin Zegers took one with me anyway really fast. He was so sweet!
He was the first one in the line row for signatures.

Then I got to meet Lily Collins who asked how I was doing. I told her I was a big fan of hers and have seen all of her movies. She seemed so happy! She asked what my name was and wrote it on the poster which from what it seems she didn't do for everyone. She seemed really happy by what I told her about loving her films and when I mentioned I loved her performance in 'Priest' she seemed very surprised. "Really?!" She said and Jamie added "You saw that?" and laughed.   
Then I got to meet Jamie Campbell Bower. He asked how I was doing as well. As he signed my poster I noticed two tattoos on his fingers. One was of a skull, I don't remember what the second was I couldn't really tell. I ask "Are those new? They are really cool." He said "Yes! I just got them two weeks ago. They're a bit scabby right now though." He laughed and I told them they were still cool which he then thanked me.
(A look at my signed poster)

Afterwards we were given wristbands to be front row for the Q&A. 
Lily seemed to recognize me when she spotted me and waved at me. Before getting offstage she even took my hand! She was just the sweetest so were Jamie and Kevin who were very funny. 

I got a few pretty good photos which you can see below. Please credit if you are using any. 

























I took a few great videos hopefully I can post them soon!


So I was able to get an extra poster that was being given out at the Q&A and I thought why not give it out to my great readers?
I will be posting the contest up next week so stay tuned!
Here's a look at the poster. 



No comments:

Post a Comment